The outcomes of individual leader/manager coaching are:
- The leader/manager can inspire and motivate the team
- The leader/manager can increase staff loyalty and retention
- The leader/manager can improve communication through the expression of passion and enthusiasm
- The leader/manager can instill a sense of vision and purpose
- The leader/manager can awaken and sustain the desire to succeed
- The leader/manager can maintain an ethos of continual learning and improvement across all sectors of the business
- Increased staff engagement
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced costs
- Increased profitability
A TRANSFORMED BUSINESS!
Identifying the need
Leadership coaching helps leaders and managers to connect with and articulate the vision and purpose of their company as a means of motivating and driving behaviours towards achieving relevant goals and objectives.
An inability to do this results in:
- Feeling disconnected from the team
- Over emphasis on team failings
- Inability to deliver praise and appreciation to the team
- Ineffective and inappropriate leadership styles
- Lack of direction
- Frustration and Disillusionment
- Lack of motivation
- Reduced operational efficiency
- Increased costs
- Decreased profitability
The consequences of this are:
- Unhappy work force
- High levels of stress
- Inefficient working practices
- Unsatisfied customers
- Lack of direction and forward planning
- Business failure
Fact: Leaders and Managers within business are often perceived as the people with most power and influence when in in reality and privately they feel vulnerable, isolated and subservient to their staff.
The solution is to find a coach who can help them identify and articulate the purpose behind their role so that they can re-engage and connect with their team through honest and real communication.
I also run a Leadership Programme where you can learn and develop alongside other business leaders on a monthly basis.